Jessi & I wish you a very Merry Christmas!
We've been enjoying some fun holiday movies this year in an attempt to create some sort of Christmas Movie Tradition. It's been awesome!
Here's what we have on the list:
- Home Alone (1 & 2)
- "I took a shower washing every body part with actual soap; including all my major crevices; including inbetween my toes and in my belly button, which I never did before but sort of enjoyed. I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse for that just-washed shine. I can't seem to find my toothbrush, so I'll pick one up when I go out today. Other than that, I'm in good shape."
- "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"
- It's A Wonderful Life
- "Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"
- Miracle on 34th Street (1994 version)
- "We invite you to ask yourself this one simple question: Do you believe in Santa Claus?"
- The Muppet Christmas Carol
- "Come in, and know me better, man! Did I already say that?"
I originally wanted to include Christmas Vacation, because there are some hilarious lines: "Oh, Eddie... If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now." But it just didn't make the list.
We hope your travels are safe and you get to spend some quality time with your family. See you next year!